- “Robert Bryshun is a fine human being and a great lawyer.”
- Michael Fraser, Owner - Source Office Furniture
Wills, Estates and Trusts
Wills and Estates
Do you need to have a will, a personal health care directive or a living will reviewed or prepared? Have you been named as the executor in a loved one’s will? Has a loved one become incapable or are they becoming incapable of managing their affairs? Don’t know where to start? Come see us – we can help.
At Bryshun Mace, we work diligently to provide individuals, families and business clients with comprehensive advice to suit their needs that will ensure the orderly succession of assets to the next generation, provide for any charitable donations and to prepare for the possibility that those individuals may become unable to take care of themselves or manage their own assets.
Specific areas where we can assist include:
- Both Simple and Complex Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Planning for potential incapacity including powers of attorney prepared to meet specific individual needs, nominations of committee, and representation agreements (personal health care directive and living will)
- Estate planning for families of persons with disabilities and special needs
- Estate planning for disabled individuals
- Adult guardianship, including the appointment of a committee (personal or property guardian)
- All aspects of estate administration to assist executors carry out their duties under a loved one’s will
Is a private trust the answer for you? Come see us – we can help.
Many people are unaware that a private trust can be one of the most flexible tools available to assist them in their personal and business affairs. If it makes sense for you, the lawyers at Bryshun Mace will collaborate with your accountants and wealth managers to create a trust that will enable the inter-generational transfer of wealth and income-splitting, a trust to take care of disabled beneficiaries or a trust to protect your assets.